- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Enterprise-minded individuals to serve as an iOS Developer that is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications, building an iPhone app from start to finish using swift, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK.
- The key focus of the iOS Developer will be the integration of applications.
- The iOS Developer will be working with a team designing and implementing all layers of the infrastructure.
- Contribute in all phases of mobile development lifecycle
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Education Information Technology Services
About this Company
-EasySchool is a user-friendly app that lets schools maintain easy and direct contact with students and parents. It is powerful, fast and above all very easy to deploy . It requires no complicated installation or technical - extensive training.
See all Careers and Jobs at Easy School
- Our mission is to create...