- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents.
- Prepare, review and negotiate contracts.
- Review legal documents to ensure they are in proper format and contain all necessary portions or related documents for court / government acceptance.
- File legal documents with proper courts / government entities.
- Reviewing, amending contracts based on agreed terms.
- Review the available contracts and is responsible to follow up of contracts to expire.
About this Company
Qanawat (meaning ‘Channels’ in Arabic) is a provider of various comprehensive services related to mobile phone content and technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qanawat
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have strategically teamed up with around 45 Tier 1 mobile operators in 22 countries,...