Skills And Tools:
- Complete the assigned tasks within time and minimum number of defects, ensuring a premium delivery of quality coding.
- Contribute in creating and proposing alternative solutions and ideas, developing the client’s project/s approaches and/or product quality.
- Provide technical support to assist team members and contribute in assigning tasks to junior developers ensuring a proper delivery.
- Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Participate in solution design, architecture and technology selection, also work closely with other developers when needed.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Customized Annual Technical/Non-Technical Development Plans.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Transportation – Bus Routes.
- Business Travels based on the need.
- European Clients’ Exposure.
- You will also have the benefit of working with the latest technologies.
- Bachelors in Software Engineer or Computer Science.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Android OS, MySQL, NoSQL “MongoDB etc.”, Design Patterns, MVC, MVP & MVVM, Microservice, Native Android "Java", Kotlin, Google Policies, Android permissions, SCRUM, Unit Test, CICD, Git “GitHub, GitLab”, JIRA, Postman, Swagger & DevOps tools.
- A hand on experience in agile methodologies and execution.
- Familiar with using TDD (Test-driven Development) and/or Unit Tests Development.
- Possess a sufficient knowledge and implementation in regards to programming skills & software development.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Minimal knowledge is required in Serverless, Monolithic, TDD, Code Review & Trello.
- Able to assist in managing tasks and assigning them to a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eager to learn through different resources including self-education.
- Creativity & problem solving.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- PHP Software Engineering LeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo15 hours ago
- PHP Software Engineering Manag...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo15 hours ago
- Android DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago