- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
90,000 to 100,000 USD per year
About the Job
Are you an elite Software Engineering Manager eager to gain unprecedented visibility to the top technology companies throughout the globe?Do you want to employ your technical and managerial skills to oversee cutting-edge software in a high-intensity environment?Are you interested in joining a network of the most talented engineers in the world while earning $100,000 USD - and with the ability to work wherever you want?
If you said yes to any of the questions above, this role is for you.
What are the expectations?
- The SaaS Software Engineering Manager role is one of the most critical in any organization and requires both a mastery of the technical skills associated with the projects at hand, as well as the managerial ability to motivate, build, and lead your team.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for leading 4 to 6 teams of software engineers as they develop next generation products.
- Under your leadership, we expect to see consistent improvement in both static code quality metrics and weekly production.
- Crossover is looking for SaaS Software Engineering Managers who demonstrate outstanding managerial skills and also possess the technical background to be a SaaS Operations leader through example.
- You will be expected to understand the architecture for each of a variety of new SaaS products, design high quality plans for migrating to our simple consolidated architecture, and then coaching a dev-ops team to a successful on time execution.
- In addition, SaaS Software engineering managers will be responsible for improving individual productivity quarter over quarter through staffing, coaching, process standardization, process improvement, and automation.
- You will be taught our Crossover management playbooks and you will own the process of breaking specifications created by the product management team into clear tasks and timelines, as well as assembling the results into high value, reusable components.
- The position is a hands-on leadership role. You will need a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from CTO to lead architect on the most complex elements of the product.
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver