This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist in preparing a risk-based annual audit plan and conduct audit as per the approved audit
- Provide assistance to the Head of Internal Audit in conducting scheduled
- Financial and Operations audits and in the evaluation of the reliability and integrity of financial and operating information and the means used to identify measure, classify, and report such information.
- Appraising the economy and efficiency with which resources are employed.
- To provide support to the Head of Internal Audit in the review of the systems established to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations, which could have a significant impact on operations and reports.
- Reviewing the scope of audits, initial process level risk assessment and audit program.
- Reviewing the progress of audit assignments, ensuring that they are conducted on time.
- Evaluating audit findings and presenting the results of audit work and recommendations to Head of Internal Audit in the form of oral and written communication.
- Transferring knowledge of auditing policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions and changes in local laws.
- Preparing special reports at the request of the Audit Committee which address specific audit related matters and which provide relevant information to enable the Board to take action.
- Participating in meetings with other Sections to answer any enquiries and to highlight any issues.
- Making periodic reports on the soundness, adequacy and application of accounting, financial, administrative and operating processes in the form of an action program so that the value added is optimized and the potential for irregularities is eliminated.
- Coordinating with and facilitating the work of External Auditors to solve any issues they raise.
- Assess the departments as per the IA rating and assessment mechanism
- Ensuring continuing development and professional relationships with auditee personnel.
- Minimum 7 years in banking/ financial services with at least 4 years in internal audit function
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking/ financial services practice and theory
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, IFRS and COSO internal control framework
- Knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, techniques, testing and sampling methods involved in conducting audits.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/ trends in area of expertise
About this Company
Established in 2000, Amlak Finance was the first specialized home and real estate finance provider in the UAE. As an Islamic Finance company, all Amlak business operates under the principles of Shari’a Law.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amlak Finance PJSC
Amlak is committed to providing customers with the most...