This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Works under the management of the FPRM providing him with accurate usable data regarding the productivity and quality of both the custodial and laundry services on camp.
- Maintains inventory control of cleaning supplies and equipment issued in support of the custodial and laundry services. Establishes a small on hand stock of consumable items of no more than 3 working days.
- Works with the FPRM to produce a 5 year equipment replacement plan for both areas.
- Ensures that all items of laundry/dry cleaning are received, laundered and returned to the customer in accordance with established “turn around” times. Advises the FPRM of any reports of damage or poor condition from customers in connection with the laundry service.
- Ensures that all buildings or parts thereof that are cleaned are done so in accordance with established parameters and within the allocated times. Advises the FPRM of reported deficiencies in the standard of the service.
- Places timely work orders to repair or maintain any items of equipment under his control and to also report and work required on any MFO property encountered by the workers during pursuance of their duties.
- Conducts half yearly and annual customer satisfaction surveys regarding both the laundry and custodial services provided.
- Trains new and existing custodial and laundry staff in safe working practices and maintains records of individual and group training regarding content, timing and date. May be required to test individuals on lessons learnt.
- Carries out quarterly and annual appraisals of the CSL custodial and laundry staff. Develops On the Job (OJT)to assist custodial and laundry workers in the better provision of services.
- Performs Arabic translation duties as required
- University Graduate
- 4-8 experience in hotel, industrial and/or commercial cleaning, laundry and dry cleaning operation,
- 2-4 experience at supervisory level. Previous experience in supervision is desirable.
- Must hold valid Egyptian Driving license
- very Good English is a must.
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment