- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Retail Complaints Analyst work as a focal point within the Retail Division in receiving all Customer Complaints referred by Customers Complaints Unit (CCU), to ensure the resolution of customer complaints in a timely manner in line with the bank related procedures.
Tasks, Duties, Functions:
- Receive all Customer Complaints referred by Customers Complaints Unit.
- Liaise with all retail departments/units and legal for investigating the cause of each complaint to ensure complaints are closed properly and in a timely manner by:
- Gathering and investigating needed evidences and information
- Identify require remedies and actions.
- Log all complaints, status, outstanding actions, due dates and follow-up accordingly.
- Review each complain response and evidences to identify if additional investigation is required or case can be closed.
- Submit closure details to CCU attached if required with a copy from the official reply letter to the client or CBE.
- Perform root cause and trending analysis to identify gaps, avoid re-occurrence and present working practices enhancement and training recommendations.
- Maintain a filing system containing all complaints related correspondence, documents and background information.
- Create assigned ad hoc reports or other analysis requested.
- Maintain confidentiality of documentation and communications related to complaints or complaint resolution.
- Escalate all unresolved issues/complaints within the reporting line
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous complaints handling experience working in retail is require
- Willingness to learn about bank’s products and services
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret information and create reports
- Investigation skills
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and writing skills is essential
- Excellent English and Arabic languages spoken and written
Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait ( ABK Egypt )
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Speaking, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.