- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Retail Complaints Analyst work as a focal point within the Retail Division in receiving all Customer Complaints referred by Customers Complaints Unit (CCU), to ensure the resolution of customer complaints in a timely manner in line with the bank related procedures.
Tasks, Duties, Functions:
- Receive all Customer Complaints referred by Customers Complaints Unit.
- Liaise with all retail departments/units and legal for investigating the cause of each complaint to ensure complaints are closed properly and in a timely manner by:
- Gathering and investigating needed evidences and information
- Identify require remedies and actions.
- Log all complaints, status, outstanding actions, due dates and follow-up accordingly.
- Review each complain response and evidences to identify if additional investigation is required or case can be closed.
- Submit closure details to CCU attached if required with a copy from the official reply letter to the client or CBE.
- Perform root cause and trending analysis to identify gaps, avoid re-occurrence and present working practices enhancement and training recommendations.
- Maintain a filing system containing all complaints related correspondence, documents and background information.
- Create assigned ad hoc reports or other analysis requested.
- Maintain confidentiality of documentation and communications related to complaints or complaint resolution.
- Escalate all unresolved issues/complaints within the reporting line
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous complaints handling experience working in retail is require
- Willingness to learn about bank’s products and services
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret information and create reports
- Investigation skills
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and writing skills is essential
- Excellent English and Arabic languages spoken and written