Skills And Tools:
A Senior React Native developer should be interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure collaborative
- Problem-solving, sophisticated design and a quality product are important.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Encourage and initiate the use of agile and DevOps methodologies with patterns including continuous integration, testing, test-driven development, and delivery.
- Design, develop and maintain the next generation user interfaces for our continuous delivery products
- Design and build UI's, frameworks, toolsets, components, navigation elements and customization for an extensive, highly interactive cloud-based business application
- 2-5 years of experience
- Senior Front End Developer - R...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago