Skills And Tools:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting internal and external meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of the efforts.
- Effectively communicating the insights and plans to cross-functional internal and external.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technical, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- Experience with client relations.
- Business Analysis ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo23 hours ago