Skills And Tools:
- Visiting physicians to promote Otsuka products.
- Pre-call planning before the visits
- Conduct productive call with doctors using the selling skills and product knowledge
- Conduct activities with doctors to maintain good relationship and increase the prescriptions rate within the area.
- Provide post call analysis to management.
- Monthly/yearly forecast and sales adjustment.
- Conduct presentation to HCP through group meetings
- Transforming the agreed market message to customers
- Allocation of product samples and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Attending regular sales meetings with DM, general meetings, and cycle meeting
- Presenting reports according to DM recommendations and market needs.
- Follow-up on distributors activity, order delivery and customer needs
- Medical/ Pharmaceutical and science Education Background
- Fresh graduate or maximum 1 year of experience in Sales department
- Good in English and computer skills.
- Effective Selling skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good persuasive and negotiation skills
- Good in social intelligence (communication)