- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Car Allowance & Mobile Allowance
About the Job
Primary purpose of the job :
To maximize Ingersoll Rand Department Sales by Seeking for new opportunities and increase market coverage.
- Achieve target sales volume and turnover
- Finding out new areas ,new customers it in order to increase the market coverage.
- Achieve cost-effective sales coverage of his territory
- Quotation/tender presentation & follow-up
- Make professional client presentations that promote price value advantage
- Submit accurate sales forecasts
- Report on all relevant competitive/market activities
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Providing his manager with all required reports.
- Supervising the Processing of new equipment in preparation for delivering it to customers
- Following company QMS requirements.
BSc. Of Mechanical Engineering.
Owning a Car is a must
- 4-6 Years of experience in Selling Air Compressors.
- Excellent in selling skills (negotiation, customer relation, planning).
- Excellent Technical skills (product knowledge(.
- Excellent PC Skills (Operating System / Ms Office /Internet, etc)
- Excellent in English language (read / write/speak).
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems.
- Must have effective communication, negotiation skills.
PICO Engineering Services Co.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
The PICO Group started in 1974 working in trading activities. Over the past decades, PICO has grown to become one of Egypt’s leading private sector groups with activities in a variety of areas. Over its growth journey, PICO has developed an extensive set of expertise in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at PICO Engineering Services Co.