This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 4,500 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Liaison work with internal and external auditors, banks and regulatory agencies.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out Claims and Invoices
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain reliable tenants files and records (Soft and hard copies)
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Assist with monthly payroll accounting and processing of holiday/bonus and/or overtime salary calculations.
- A least 2-3 years experience of accounting and/or financial experience
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred but not required
About this Company
MK AirMedia is one of Global Integration’s new brands; a full service marketing and advertising agency. We are the first aerial advertising agency in Egypt. Our first class services will advance businesses in more ways than one. Our dedicated team of experts will ensure that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Global Integration - MK AirMedia