Skills And Tools:
- We are intermediary real estate around the world to mostly Japanese investors. We also support opening a bank account and establishing companies, offering insurance and financial options from around the world, and international tax advice as a specialist in the financial industry. Our mission is to benefit our clients and to give them a variety of financial options.
- Now, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team because we are going to start our business for Chinese investors in Egypt.
- We are going to assist all administrative tasks for real estate transactions in New Administrative Capital from contract to close as well as managing the property for our Japanese and Chinese investors.
- Operating SNS accounts for Chinese market.
- Customer support for Chinese and Japanese investors.
- Translation documents from Japanese into Chinese.
- Go to our job sites and take videos and photos to make sure everything is being done to plan as needed.
- Show property and attend for our Chinese and Japanese investors.
- Coordinate with external partners such as lawyers, developers, banks, and other consultants in New Capital.
- Collaborate in developing and executing solutions to meet client needs.
- Assist our clients in rental, sales, purchase, and property management.
- Managing several projects at once and working effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Assist with market research.
On a personal and professional level, here's just part of what you'll enjoy:
- Work remotely from home and flextime (Monday to Friday / 8-hour shift)
- Generous paid time off policy and holidays
- Career growth opportunities
We have a unique and dynamic culture. We are committed to the development of our people through challenging work assignments and exposure to diverse businesses. We’re looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, solutions-oriented, and willing to hustle to get the job done.
- Chinese and Japanese (Speaking and writing) are required.
- Experience in the translation field would be a plus.
- Previous experience with Chinese or Japanese clients would be a plus.
- Good command of English (Speaking and writing) is preferred but not necessary.
- Highly motivated to more study Chinese or Japanese is preferred. (We can support financial assistance for that.)
- Knowledge of the Real Estate/Leasing/Construction /Legal/Finance industry would be a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Property Consultant - (Real es...The Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - S...The Address Investments for Real Estate Consultancy - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Sales Operations Specia...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Representati...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago