This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Content Manager/ Editor/ Translator
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Work From Home
About the Job
- We are looking for a qualified Content manager/editor/translator/writer to join our team. will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the creative copy writing and shorten texts to make them more concise and readable.
- Writes online content; for Web pages and blog.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Create, develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Writing technical articles, Manage product blog content and user guide
- Collaborate with design team to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
- Create and publish content articles
- Manage and create product description.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Create creative Arabic web content.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills.
- Expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
Content Writer is responsible for collaborating with the cajedu staff as needed, to develop and create content for company websites, blogs, online communication.
- Research, write and edit original content for company websites, blogs, product description.
- Create original content with unique value
- Read content and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Rewrite product description to make it easier for readers to understand.
- Evaluate submissions from writers to decide what to publish.
- Work with writers to help their ideas.
- Develop content ideas while being mindful of the audience.
- Allocate space for the text, photos, and illustrations that make up a story.
- Approve final versions submitted by staff.
- Professional Arabic or English web content writer/copywriter for an e-marketplace website.
- All the content written needs to be unique and will be checked on the main plagiarism websites.
- Selecting, translating, editing content or product description on the web English or Arabic
- Create high-quality Arabic web content for a product, based on the data and information provided by the product photo.
- Responsible for the copywriting and shorten texts to make them more concise and readable.
- BSc degree in Arabic or English department
- Fluent Arabic/English language
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-tasks
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Excellent writing skills in Arabic/English
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Creativity in representing ideas
- Proficiency in Arabic and English languages (Written & Spoken) – Engaging writing style
- Ability to analyze customer needs
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Stress tolerance
- High level of commitment.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Previous experience in the same field
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
We are a new company for E-Commerce solutions, Loyalty Card Programs, Commercial Brokers, and Merchandising Services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cajedu
We are working from DMCC, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE, and soon Egypt
We need professionals who are not only technically...