- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking and reporting accounting information
- Maintain an internal control system and provide recommendation for improvement.
- Participate in yearly budget preparation process.
- Develop business plans, Assessing budget controls and headcount requirements.
- Doing necessary adjustments associated with the closing of accounts and contribute to the preparation of planning the budget.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Drive, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Control and supervision over all documents that come out of the accounting office, and ensure the safety of these documents and correct legal form after finishing them.
- Preparation of all financial reports relating to the company if asked director of the company prepared during each period.
About this Company
With more than 10 years of experience in providing travel services and different tours in Egypt, we are continuously improving the quality and value of our services, upgrading our fleet of coaches and adding new Itineraries full of culture, leisure and adventure have been...
See all Careers and Jobs at Faihaa ElKhaleeg