Skills And Tools:
You write software that tests software. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining end to end automated processes, frameworks, and test tools within overall automation and test tooling strategy
- Define end to end test automation strategy.
- Research and deploy automation tools.
- Support, maintain, and document automation strategy, frameworks, and procedures.
- Work closely with Development team on automation architecture and design.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team on identifying business/user scenarios automation needs.
- Design, develop, and execute automated test scripts, analyze and report results.
- Extend and enhance test automation infrastructure and methodology over time.
- Issue and track defects to developers.
- Experience in test automation (2 years at least).
- Experience writing UI end-to-end tests.
- Experience writing Backend/API end-to-end tests.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
Nice to have:
- Experience in dealing with databases (MySQL, Mongo, Snowflake, ...).
- Experience in working with docker.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins is preferred).
- Experience with TypeScript.
- QA Automation TesterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago