Skills And Tools:
- An educational professional who will Model, deliver, and craft the overall STEAM curriculum plan and guidelines for the computer science/ robotics/graphic design track to students with age ranges between (6 - 16) using STEAM educational approach.
- Develop and create on the topics that students learn and the materials that trainers use in the classroom from projects, multimedia, tools guide, presentations and supplementary curriculum materials such as assessments.
- Able to develop and update technical projects, simplify and transfer the technical knowledge through a professionally designed content to instructors and students regarding their different age ranges.
- Work in partnership with instructors and staff, modeling consistent effective teaching with technology, engagement, lesson plan design, and use of technology, STEAM and online tools.
- Responsible for delivering technical training to instructors, organizing in person or online professional development workshops tailored to instructors needs.
- Following up with curriculum implementation and the achievement of through: classroom observation; review of student artifacts such as classwork, homework, projects, and assessments; and analyzing assessment results.
- Suggesting, planning, preparing, organizing, and executing subject-specific events, activities, competitions, events that foster the curriculum program.
- Create and implement strategies for weaving STEAM experiences into multi- disciplinary curriculum and learning experiences.
- Excellent knowledge with the basics of computer science, and development in two or all the following fields (Game development - mobile applications development – web development).
- Excellent Experience with scratch and scratch jr educational softwares.
- Experience with App Inventor educational software.
- Programming Experience with python programming language.
- Experience in working with educational Game engines such as ( Godot, Buildbox, kodu, .. etc).
- Experience in working as a python web developer or python, c# game developer.
- Experience in working as a developer with AI, VR or AR technologies.
- Familiar with the basics of robotics technology concepts.
- Experience in Developing Computer science curriculum in all or most the above-mentioned areas
- High Research and analytical skills.
- Roll-up your sleeves” attitude, Energetic, responsible, details conscious with a caring nature for education and providing the right learning process for every student.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Previous teaching experience is a MUST.
- Fluency in English is a MUST.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with python programming language.
- Familiar with the basics of computer science technology concepts.
- Experience with the basics of photoshop and illustrator Softwares.
- Web Developer - CairoConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago