Skills And Tools:
- We're building B2B products at the Fintech SaaS products for omnichannel businesses. We're backed by leading investors and entrepreneurs in the country.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team ( Developers, DevOps, QA engineers, Product Owners) oriented to continuous delivery
- Work across the entire product life cycle: concept, design, development, deployment, testing, release, support
- Write module, well-organized code.
- Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications
- Take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and you will support your colleagues in code reviews.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Java modules
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- 2 - 3 years of professional software development experience.
- Good understanding for OOP concepts and Design Patterns.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Has a high level understanding of how the client-server architecture works and the different communication channels (HTTP, WebSockets).
- Experience with development in NodeJS Language.
- Experience using Sequelize ORM.
- Experience using ExpressJS.
- Experience building Restful APIs using NodeJS .
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Experience of Microservices & building scalable and reliable platforms.
- Good understanding of structured database design concepts and practices.
- Knowledgeable of SQL and relational databases.
- Must have knowledge and experience with MySQL schema design.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Having Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux).
- Proficient with GIT(Gitlab or Github).
Nice to have:
- No SQL Experience.
- Working with Swagger.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD concepts and implementations.
- Write unit tests using JEST.
- Integration & unit testing of UI components in a CI environment.
- Helping to establish & improve the cycle of feature development, testing, QA, and production.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent time-management, & multi-tasking. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Driven and self-motivated, a self-starter who can work without supervision with a “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to review technical requirements and make recommendations on development approach.
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to Software Engineering best practices and guidelines.
- Strong drive and determination to succeed.
- Don't anticipate to be spoon-fed detailed specifications for features and solutions to problems.
- Can reason about the code other developers wrote.
- Full-Stack Python/Django/Vue.j... - Tallinn, Estonia12 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior Full Stack .Net Develop... - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Asp Net Core - Blazor F... - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Sr. Full Stack PHP Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo13 days ago
- Full Stack Junior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza4 days ago
- Full Stack Senior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza4 days ago