Skills And Tools:
1- Contribute and coordination of project level analysis – producing required feature analysis documentation (business and system requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
2- Seek to identify issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
3- Coordinate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at complex level, focus on quality improvement and data management.
4- Seek to identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
5- Ensure full understanding of each user story by all development team members.
6- Evaluating product progress at each iteration.
- Minimum of 6 years of total experience with 3 years in relevant position preferably in Insurance or financial domain.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Fin-tech startup experience is highly preferred.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Pre Sales Engineer - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Product Manager - Downtown, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Business AnalystJohnson Controls - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Software Business Analy...Trufla - Heliopolis, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior Business AnalystRMG - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Software Business AnalystConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Business AnalystStreams - Dokki, Giza1 day ago
- Business Analyst3S Software - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Business AnalystWatan First Digital - Egypt - Maadi, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Business Analystintrazero - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Business Analyst/Product OwnerFlairsTech - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Group SOC Senior AnalystNetwork International -Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago