This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establishes, maintains, and coordinates the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitors and reviews accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares and reviews revenue, expense, payroll, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Records financial transactions (journal entry) on the applied accounting system.
- Records collected checks and checks refunded.
- Participates in preparing monthly and annual financial statements.
- Explains billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Resolves accounting discrepancies.
- Outdoor Accounting duties and collection
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting with previous experience.
- Ability to handle accounts up to finalization and solid experience in the whole accounting cycle.
About this Company
SOLKIT is an Egyptian company, started since 2008, Solkit owned by three Egyptian engineers they have experience in the automaton, electronics and design & supply fields
See all Careers and Jobs at Solkit Egypt
Mr. Rami Abdou
Mr. Mohamed Fathy
Mr. Ahmed Radwan
See other new