Skills And Tools:
- Planning and executing of social media strategies (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Generating content for social media calendars and organization websites while focusing on growing organic traffic.
- Planning and executing advertising campaigns (Social Media, Google Ads, email campaigns, SMS campaigns ), including campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization, budgeting, keyword, and demographic research and targeting.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics and conversion metrics to monitor and improve performance.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Mobile Application marketing knowledge and skills is a plus.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services and evaluating competitors.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing by using analytics tools.
- Optimizing web content for SEO/SEM strategies.
- Stay up to date on industry trends.
- Responsible for documenting and organizing marketing operations
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Digital Marketing SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago