- Knowledge of applicable technologies and developing print materials.
- Knowledge of Internet authoring and programming techniques.
- Knowledge of video producing and editing
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field from an accredited college or university. Progressively responsible professional work-related experience, education, or training may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for college education.
- Non-supervisory – Three (3) years of marketing media, and video editing experience, prefer web development. An equivalent combination of relevant education and/or training may be substituted for experience.
- May be required to work outside the traditional work schedule. May be called out to work off-shift in emergency situations.
Minimum physical requirements:
- The following demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position requires persistent repetitive movements of the hands, wrists and fingers and the ability to sit for long periods of time. Requires routine walking, standing, stooping, reaching, stretching bending and carrying items.
About this Company
Holidaytime.ae is the premium-experience travel website. We offer hotel stays in over 85,000 properties around the world, holiday experiences and much more. We live by three promises to all our travelers in everything we do – great choice, no-nonsense convenience and a premium...
See all Careers and Jobs at Holiday Time Travel & Tourism