- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,500 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
A major health care software company located in downtown Tulsa, OK is seeking computer engineers to work in its franchise in Cairo.
Job Summary :
The ideal candidate will be responsible for design, analysis, development, implementation, and deployment of new data driven web based applications, as well as providing support for existing systems. This position requires some experience in Java, JSF2.x, and HTML. The Junior programmer should be able to work independently and within a team of developers to deliver end–to–end web solutions for moderate to complex projects in a fast paced environment.
- Interact with business analyst/Client(s) to understand business problem(s) being addressed by the project.
- Review the requirements and assess the work effort and estimate the necessary time–to–completion.
- Create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing.
- Work with peers to carry out code reviews and unit testing of new development.
- Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed.
- Interact with other development teams to ensure a consistent approach to software development.
- Closely follow software development best practices.
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
- Support system testing by following up on and closing defect tickets in a timely manner.
- Deploy all integration artifacts to a testing and production environment.
About this Company
Allegiance is an innovative, privately held company. Firmly established and offering sophisticated concepts, Allegiance is blazing new trails in medical billing and practice management software.
See all Careers and Jobs at AllegianceMD