Skills And Tools:
We are a leading trading company that specializes in importing food additives and ingredients. Our company is family owned and has been established since 1988. Throughout our 32 years in the business, we have built a strong cliental of multinational FMCGs and local food manufacturers.
We are currently looking to hire a self driven personnel that possesses outstanding leadership skills. He will be responsible for implementing and maintaining all NFSA warehouse regulations while leading all warehouse related operations.
What will you do?
- Overseeing the implementation of the established storage policy to ensure that inventory is maintained and easy to handle in receipt and exchange in accordance with the approved regulations.
- Supervising the preparation of forms, guides and records for the stored activity in a manner that ensures that this activity is executed efficiently and effectively.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with vendors to ensure smooth procurement.
- Supervise the loading and unloading of vans and ensure quality and quantity are complaint with the warehouse policy.
- Setting up layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Previous role in managing warehouses.
- Aware of warehouse best practices.
- Leadership skills.
- Males only.
- Customs Clearance Specialist -...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt1 day ago
- Supply Chain OfficerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago