Skills And Tools:
- The engineer will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- The engineer will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions " databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc."
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- 2+ years of experience with Web development using PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter, etc depending on your technology stack.
- Professional experience with Docker.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Very Familiar with SOLID principles.
- Proficient understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Proficient understanding of APIs such as RESTful.
- Proficient understanding of CI/CD.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Senior PHP Software EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago