Skills And Tools:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to kids.
- language learning experiences.
- Identifying, adapting, and designing different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs and learning styles
- Monitoring the progress of students
- Keeping accurate and complete records of students’ progress
- Responding to students inquiries in a professional manner
- Maintaining an attitude of enthusiasm and willingness to cooperate
- Performing any further duties as assigned
- Evaluating a students’ class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- The Candidates must have developed personality character.
- Have a bachelor's degree
- Presentation Skills
- Native like accent
- Experience in teaching ESL is preferred.
- Able to deliver pronunciation tips that can really change students' accent.
- Able to make the session both valuable and fun.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks.
- High level of adaptability, flexibility, and effectiveness in handling
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Attention to details
- High work standards
- Problem solving
- Organizing and planning skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to teach online & offline (from the branch)