-6th of October, GizaPosted 10 days ago
5Applicants for3 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Create the monthly/quarterly SEO strategy and action plan based on objectives, priorities, and strategic opportunities.
- Conduct site audits to identify onsite SEO issues and report the findings
- Conduct backlink analyses to identify link risks and opportunities and report the findings
- Conduct off site audits to identify citation issues and other offsite issues and report the findings
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- 2-4 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google - Analytics, SEMrush, and google console).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- A communicative and creative mindset is preferred.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skill.