Skills And Tools:
- Planning the placement of pipework, ducts and control panels
- Installing HVAC components
- Performing quality checks to ensure systems are working efficiently and safely
- Carrying out maintenance on HVAC systems
- Finding and fixing faults
- design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- improve health and safety policies and procedures
- work with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Proven work experience as a maintenance engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems.
- Ability to read system schematics.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza18 hours ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia24 hours ago