This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assessing project requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines.
- Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers.
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Undertaking relevant research.
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures.
- Presenting designs to managers and clients.
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Providing technical advice.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
- Following manufacturers instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Complete projects by training and guiding technicians.
Key skills for mechanical engineers:
- 10 Years of experience
- Effective technical skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Team-working skills.
About this Company
Egypac, Newfinepac, Interpac, & Elf Packaging Corrugated Division is the Middle East and North Africa’s leading provider of packaging solutions and is trusted as a principal supplier by major Egyptian and Arab companies, multinationals operating in the region and major...
See all Careers and Jobs at EgyPac For The Manufacturing of Corrugated Boxes