Skills And Tools:
Key areas of responsibility :
- Deliver lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching principles; and focused on the interests and needs of the students, working with privates and groups of different sizes at the Language Center (LC) and at off-site locations.
- Integrate learning technology into teaching programs, as required by the curriculum.
- Assess existing and prospective customers' level of proficiency.
- Provide evaluation for progress reports and certificates.
- Provide effective feedback and advice; recommending appropriate product services to meet customers' needs.
- Deliver counseling sessions to students in liaison with the Language Instruction Supervisor.
- Recommend improvements to the students' programs.
- Maintain an impeccable customer focus in the delivery of all duties.
- Actively participate in own professional self-development plan, directed and supported by the supervisor, including lesson and peer observations, workshops, etc.
Qualifications/ Related Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any field (Languages, linguistics, translation, etc. Preferred)
- Educated native proficiency / near-native fluency in the language he/she will teach.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of the Berlitz Initial Training (IQP).
- Teaching work experience preferred.
- Positive attitude.
- Great sense of responsibility and flexibility.
- Cultural sensitivity.