Market Research AnalystPosted 4 days ago
- 8In Consideration
- 12Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
A German Trading Company is looking to hire a Market Research Analyst with outstanding organizational and research skills. Market Research Analysts are expected to be focused individuals with a strong proficiency in math and sound business acumen.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
Market Research Analysts should be exceptional communicators and intuitively recognize patterns with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight into consumer behavior and competitors’ strategies. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong IT skills and a thorough attention to detail.
Please don’t apply unless you meet all requirements.
- Fluent English Language is a Must German Second language is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience in working with different departments with different countries.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Excellent numerical skills - ability to work with, analyze, and interpret data.
- Good organizational, time management skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Strong business writing and reporting skills.
- + 2 of experience in market research and analysis.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Research AnalystConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Google SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo9 days ago