Skills And Tools:
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Coordinate with the Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solution.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or architecture from one of the accredited Egyptian universities
- Actual experience from 2 to 5 years
- Permanent residence inside Cairo
- Proficiency in engineering, architectural and office programs
- Experience in business inventory and making extracts from the office and nature
- Preparing schedules and calculating quantities for all regular works and finishes
- He previously worked in the Oracle program for data entry
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer-Cair...Pronet Engineering for Trade & Contracting - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo8 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago