This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create effective content for social media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Instagram as well as blog posts, articles, newsletters, communication materials and website content.
- Create, manage and grow social presence of Bright Creation's startups and clients though blogs, Facebook, Twitter and other strategic relevant on line properties.
- Act as the voice of BC through the day to day execution, content production and moderation of social media updates.
- Coach a team that is dedicated to amplifying social media presence of BC's startups and clients.
- Liaise with partners & stakeholders to ensure understanding of brand objectives and fulfillment of campaigns.
- Analyze and report on effectiveness of social media tactics and campaigns, overall engagement and community sentiment across social channels.
- Manage the on-line media buying strategy for BC's startups and clients, and optimizing digital spend to maximize ROI.
- Provide thought leadership and identify opportunities, best practices, tools and trends in the social space and recommend measurable tests to trial new initiatives.
- Maintain and optimize social editorial calendar and analyze key metrics and updated performance reports.
- Implement and measure on site social tools, support marketing promotion of social channels, track & share competitor social activity.
- Develop partnerships with social media influencer and subject matter experts to increase social evangelism of clients' on line channels.
- Create, manage and optimize social media campaigns to maximize return on investment while staying aligned to monthly budgets.
- Any bachelor degree (with preference to Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations related)
- More than 5 years of social media experience and strong content creation
- Proven track record in growing social media communities and increasing interaction
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to maintain and grow social media presence across all major social media platforms
- Demonstrate success in creating and executing an influence strategy
- Excellent writing, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Forward thinker with the ability to work independently, thrive in a fast paces environment
- Knowledge of writing for SEO is essential
About this Company
Bright Creations is a digital agency, software house and app company focused on building mobile and web applications for clients and users through our own product startups.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bright Creations
We focus on creativity and technology to bring the best user experience to our clients and...