This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an experienced Creative Content Writer to be part of our Marketing team and build on our content strategy.
- This person will play a critical role in leading collaboration with different teams to plan, write, edit, and promote content.
- We need someone who has experience writing for websites, social media channels, blogs, digital advertising, and flyers/brochures.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who can create vibrant and compelling content to market our employment opportunities, promote brand awareness, engage with employees and candidates, and provide an authentic view into what it's like to work at Sutherland.
- Create meaningful, powerful content (copy) for use across marketing collateral
- Manage multiple creative writing projects, including writing and editing content for social media, blogs, websites, and digital and print collateral
- Develop and manage content calendars with arcs for each month, quarter, and year
- Partner with leaders in different geographies and verticals to understand and articulate the differentiators and value propositions for each market and candidate pool
- Manage writing projects from concept to completion, including information gathering, content development, curation, editing/proofreading, and final publication
- Ideate, innovate and explore platforms for content sharing internally and externally
- Ability to produce flawless written copy in English
- Unwavering commitment to quality, accuracy, consistency, grammar, and adherence to brand standards in everything produced
- Ability to keep up-to-date with industry trends to capitalize on timely opportunities and produce regular, fresh content
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to drive collaboration cross-functionally without direct authority over others
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to "rise to a challenge" - remain flexible, communicate openly regarding obstacles, and develop creative strategies to overcome those obstacles
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills; ability to build solid relationships with a wide range of personalities and skill levels
About this Company
8 Digital Marketing Agency is an outstanding marketing and advertising firm based in U.S and Egypt, we offer our customers Digital Marketing, web design & development, advertising and marketing power, as well as value.
See all Careers and Jobs at 8 Digital Marketing