- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Lucid Training is looking for a talented Lead Software Engineer possessing the art of web programming to join its team. The candidate will:
- Be responsible for the underlying the architecture of the application.
- Be comfortable working with different tools for managing the development's team tasks, progression, KPIs, etc...
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that features developed are produced to the optimum quality.
- Have ownership of development plans and responsibilities in delegating work ensuring that software projects come in on time and budget.
- Have a passion for learning new skills and vision that corresponds with the company's future goals.
- Summarize new requirements and break them down into a detailed work flow translating the high level changes that will take effect on the system after implementation.
- Plan, develop, and integrate with third-party applications to improve the overall system.
- Write structured, organized, re-usable.
- Review and perform the required tests to ensure that the newly implemented feature matches its logical requirement.
About this Company
Lucid Training is a leading internationally certified training center based in Egypt with a goal to provide people with quality training courses and coaching to help them improve their lives in 7 areas which are spiritual, health & fitness, personal, family, social, career &...
See all Careers and Jobs at Lucid Training