- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Will work directly with college students over the Internet to provide assistance with homework and test preparation in all levels of mathematics (pre-algebra through calculus).
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating development of learning skills and concepts
- Assisting students in solving problems without doing their work for them using the Socratic Method and other pedagogical methods
- Providing guidance and encouragement while maintaining a positive attitude
- Facilitating learning without lecturing the material
- Answering specific questions about material presented
- Assisting students in learning problem solving strategies and methods of studying
- Keeping proper records and turning them in to Ali Enterprise.
- Position is seasonal, full- or part-time (minimum 24 hours per week), staff level, with opportunity of advancement.
Describe Ideal Candidate:
- A graduate of college. Candidate must also be comfortable using computers and be Internet savvy.
- Must be flexible, willing, and able to learn new skills.
- Ability to work from our office in 6th of October City, Egypt
- Masters/Doctoral level graduate or undergraduate with 2 years minimum study in tutor discipline
- Ability to pass a rigorous subject-area exam
- Minimum overall GPA 2.5, with no less than a C grade in tutoring subjects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Patience in working with students for whom learning does not come easily
- Responsible, dependable, and organized work habits
- Must be fluent in English
- Must know Mathematics to the University Calculus level.
- Males Only
About this Company
Ali Enterprise is an American owned company registered in Egypt. We are dedicated to providing high quality tutoring service to students worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ali Enterprise