- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for managing, planning & executing the financial functions of the company, providing financial advice and support top management in financial decision making
- Establish and implement short and long-rang department goals , objectives polices and operations procedures
- Develop evaluate and coordinate the financial programs and supporting information system of the company to include budgeting, tax planning & asset management .
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguard
- Controlling the approvals and processing of revenue, expenditure, department budgets, mass salary updates and profits, and account maintenance.
- Ensure financial records systems are maintained in accordance with departments standards
- prepare the financial statement, financial reports, special analysis and information reports.
- Monitor costs rates within the industry rates
- Keep a continues updates of the industry financial practices and news in order to leverage the company financial performance at the upmost position within the industry average
- Analyze cash flow , cost controls and expenses to guide business leaders
- Examine financial statement to pinpoint potential weakness areas
- Evaluate the overall finical position of the company & assesses risk of all financial transactions executed.
- Interact with managers to provide consultative support to financial planning initiative through financial analyses , report and recommendations
- Examine ,evaluate and processes treasury applications
- Raises capital as needed by company
- Compile financial data as required from CEO and governmental entities
- Review audit reports of internal and external auditors in order to monitor adequacy of scope of reports or to discover specific weakness in internal routines
- Revise collections reports to determine the status of collections and the amount of outstanding balances.
- Implement company`s policies , procedures and practices concerning granting or extending lines of credit and commercial loans
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with banks and investors
- Provide oversight of the expenditures of funds and ensure that fund are expended according to company`s requirements
- Analyze investments and fund options , make recommendations for fund procurement .
- Evaluate data in order to prepare budget
- Works with employees and management to ensure financial system is place which ensure that all major risks are identified and analyzed on an annual basis
- Perform all tasks related to finance staff , interviewing , evaluations and all other corrective and disciplinary actions
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor Degree in accounting essential
- ERP Experience
- 10 + in the finance filed including minimum 3 years in pharmaceutical sector
About this Company
Zeta Pharma is a newly established pharmaceutical company with a huge investment and very powerful company portfolio.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zeta Pharma
Zeta recognizes that excellence in Environment, Health and Safety performance is integral to an efficient and successful business. Zeta is committed to...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.