- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Social & Medical Insurance , Transportation
About the Job
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- The chief financial officer position is financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance.
- Evaluate and advise the impact of long range planning, introductions of new programs, strategies and regulatory actions.
- Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis and budgets financial reports and financial trends in order to assist CEO, board and other senior executives in performing their activities.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline
- Continual improving of the budgeting process through managerial meetings on financial issues impacting department’s budgets.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts in to which the cooperation may enter.
- Evaluate finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group.
- Develop, implement, direct and evaluate.
- Financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Internal control system with reliable procedures to continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group.