This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparation/Support of the yearly/monthly tax declarations and other tax related reports, tax balance sheets to tax authorities (indirect and direct taxes) within the legal deadlines under consideration of the 4-eyes principle
- Preparation/Support of monthly Tax Balance Sheets/tax income statements (if applicable)
- Preparation of the quarterly current tax calculations (Tax package)
- Preparation of the quarterly deferred tax calculations (Tax package of Holding)
- Support in VAT or (if applicable) similar indirect taxes (including):
-VAT/indirect tax controlling (VAT receivables management)
Monitoring VAT/indirect tax accounts (including exchange rate valuation issues for the related accounts)
- Tax Consulting for local departments and management
- Tax cash flow management (indirect taxes, advanced payments direct taxes etc.) and adherence of tax payment deadlines.
- Support in preparation of the local Transfer Pricing file (report)
- Check of Transfer pricing Adjustments/Agreements/Monitor and report regarding adherence to the Division Transfer Pricing policy with securing of the application of the Divisions policy in close cooperation with WSD Tax department
- Support of VAT compliance process
- Support of Tax risk management and Tax compliance (to ensure that all legal tax regulations are fulfilled)
- Support of local tax controls and negotiation with the local authorities
- Support in Monitoring changes in local Tax law and implementation in the plant
- Preparing applications for VAT refund, Tax benefits, tax related grants etc.
- Implementation and application of other (incl. IT related) standard processes in the tax field
- Coordination of external tax consultants, tax inspectors and tax authorities
- Minimum 4 years degree in Taxes / Accounting plus certified Tax Accountant / Consultant or similar post graduate degree / experiences Tax expertise in the national tax law with a high level of up to date tax issues.
- Basic Knowledge of international tax law
- Knowledge of the IFRS Tax Positions
- Fluent in English and local language
- Very good communication and organization skills
- Presentations skills
- Pro- active thinking character
- Ability to analyze complex data
About this Company
LEONI is a leading global supplier of wire, cable and wiring systems to the Automotive, Electrical Appliances, Communication & Infrastructure, Industry & Healthcare and Conductors & Copper Solutions market sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at LEONI Wiring System Egypt S.A.E
LEONI is the market leader in Europe and is one of the...