- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for creating complex graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, web, but mostly for social media platforms.
Other projects can include title and post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials. Must use a professional programs needed for this field “Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, In Design, premiere, final cut pro, audition and cinema 4D experience A plus.
- Concept, layout and design enticing motion graphics videos for various media.
- Responsible for creating multimedia which includes video, and any other motion graphics mediums.
- Produce online and offline content creation.
- Help bring creative ideas to life in a relevant and engaging way,
- Handle projects from concept through completion, meeting deadlines while supporting the product brand.
- Create highly engaging animations for a diverse array of media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, web); keeping in mind the different aspect-ratios and duration required for different platforms
- Work with account managers and designers to understand the project scope and objectives
- Create animation and motion graphics storyboards
- Prepare conceptual layouts for motion graphic projects
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process
- Stay up-to- date with the latest digital trends and technologies that will best serve the quality of work produced, and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Make meetings with account manager regularly to best understand the client's vision
- Attend to urgent tasks whenever is required
- Support the creative team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at RE:CHANGE Group
RE: CHANGE is Our Philosophy:
RE: CHANGE is more than a private business; it’s a life style in reviewing everything on both a personal and a professional level which is called the REVIEW way in order to deliver a message to the world that we...