- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Visual Designer - Web / Apps:
About the Job
- Produce a visual UI designs and production for mobile apps, mobile website, wearables, product graphics, web logos, social media and banners, static and rich banner ads.
- To be the voice of design within an agile environment, and ensuring the design agenda is not lost in translation into code with usability, accessibility, and web/mobile standards.
- Utilize the best and most modern practices to produce highly user-centered designs across a diverse set of requirements and features.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web/mobile environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Maintain knowledge of design trends, technologies, and internet standards to display initiative in creative problem solving.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Establish and extend internal design guidelines, best practices and standards to ensure design consistency across multiple interfaces.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning