- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As Telecom consultant, you will participate in projects at a Large Telecom Operator (data and voice convergence) as a technology expert in the end-to-end Huawei CRM domain responsible for the operation of the Huawei CRM component.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate complex technical problems.
- Troubleshoot systems that are in live operation
- Participate in the remedy (workaround/ permanent) of systems in case of critical situations.
- Receive and coordinate customer complaints.
- Support a strong Product Vendor relationship and communication with other internal departments.
- Analyze a new release and prepare the integration/migration of the new functionality.
- Perform tests and report on the status.
- Write and track error reports in your functional area.
- Contribute to the development of Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) documents.
- Perform any additional operational tasks that are up-coming during the operations.
Professional Experience and Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Huawei CRM platform (Order management, customer management, Resource management).
- Good knowledge in Huawei provisioning.
- Experience in the field of operational activities in a telecom business.
- Experience with both preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX Operating System and environment.
- Good knowledge of Database, preferably Oracle
- Scripting: Unix shell scripting, PERL, XML
Skills & Competency
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Familiarity with ITIL is mandatory.
- Ability to communicate easily and well with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels, with strong customer service skills.
- Possess multi-tasking skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment with respect and sensitivity for diversity.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
About this Company
Segmatek is a dynamic IT Services provider specialized in Managed Services, IT Consulting, Oracle Professional Services, and Business Intelligence Solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at SEGMATEK
We are aiming to enrich the world of IT through helping our customers to be profitable, more capable and grow stronger.