Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solution
You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you are self-motivated but like to work with smart and fun people at a forward-thinking company that is always pushing boundaries then it’s a great time to join and put your stamp on the company as well as the product.
- Writing code for multiple projects.
- Preparing application for live environments.
- Unit-Testing and End-to-End testing of code.
- Determine time estimates to complete tasks.
- Documenting technical specifications and be part of the planning process
- Write the application according to specifications.
- Coordinating with designers, administrators, project managers, and other programmers.
- 5+ Years of experience as a full-stack developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related area preferred or work equivalent
- Deep understanding of bootstrap 4+ and themes styling SCSS.
- Deep understanding and prior experience with Agile development methods (Scrum and Kanban).