Skills And Tools:
Compact Engineering Contracting is a construction technology start-up focusing on real estate. We serve as a developer and turnkey general contractor for large scale developments. Our vision is to leverage our construction technology to create scalable construction operation.
Our ability to move quickly, stay nimble, and embrace change is critical to maintaining that advantage. Our strategy, projects, titles, and focus may change. But what will not change is our speed. Individuals who exhibit and resonate with these values are likely to find success with us.
Compact is seeking a full-time emerging professional BIM Architect to join our office in New Cairo. The ideal candidate will have strong BIM modeling skills, architectural design skills, and communication skills. We are looking for a team player who is excited about working in an innovation-rich construction environment focused on introducing novel approaches to construction.
What Does This Role Involve?
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, modelling and 3D image formats.
- Produce 3D models consistent with industry guideline, standards, and practices.
- Responsible for structural, architectural, and MEP production design and development.
- Coordinate design documentation with full utilization of BIM software and tools.
- Create Revit Families and CAD Blocks
- Assemble all discipline’s BIMs into a Consolidated Model for design, constructability, and clash issue review and feedback.
- Develop and deliver fabrication, construction and presentation drawings.
- Ability to clearly annotate, dimension and detail 2D shop drawings.
- Drafting/modeling fabrication level detail (LOD400+)
- Building datasets that aggregate procurement information for purchasing
- Collaborate with architects and design engineers on projects
- Professional degree from an accredited program in Architectural Engineering.
- 1-3 years of BIM experience and 3D rendering software is required.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team and work well under Architects.
- Extremely proficient in the use of architectural production software, including Revit, Sketchup, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, etc..
- Architecture Design EngineerPinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management - Maadi, Cairo1 hour ago