Skills And Tools:
- Receive the export permit and communicate with the shipping lines to find out the freight cost and boat schedules.
- Prepare the initial invoice/contract to send to the customer to make the import permit.
- Send the reservation details to the customs broker to start the procedures for customs clearance.
- Review the bill of lading, papers, and documents related to customs clearance to ensure the accuracy of the data and send it to the customer for approval.
- Prepare the invoice and packing slip, collect documents for the shipment (certificate of origin, agricultural certificate, fumigation certificate, agricultural quality certificate, bill of lading), and send them for approval from the Chamber of Commerce.
- Follow up on the collection of advance payments with the customer and then send the documents related to the shipment (health certificate, invoice, packing slip).
- Bachelor degree
- Very Good in English
- Very good Negotiation Skills
- Very Good in MS Office
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago
- Operations Specialist - FREIGH...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo8 days ago
- Supply Chain - Business Intell...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago