Skills And Tools:
- Analyze results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management in order to improve financial ratios.
- Make a feasibility model facilitate the decision-making.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Prepare to earn release analysis to ensure accurate data.
- Provide timely, relevant, and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted, competitive, and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Reporting on financial performance and preparation for regular management reviews
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommending actions for optimization
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- A University degree in commerce, Economics section is more preferable.
- 5-7 years of experience in the same position.
- CFA Certificate is a plus
- Market research, data mining, and business intelligence
- Strong financial analysis foundation, creating forecasts and models.
- Knowledge of financial auditing is preferable
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent user of MS office.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza9 days ago