Skills And Tools:
We are looking for personable Medical Customer Advisor professionals to join our expanding team. In this role, you will provide expert advice and information to our potential customers regarding a variety of services offered by our company and clients.
You will play a key role in increasing our profitability and sales revenue through excellence in customer service and an informed, consultative approach to selling and client conversion.
- Build up a relationship with patients and make cross-selling and up-selling.
- Conducting calls promptly and in a polite and professional manner.
- Engaging potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities.
- Use active listening skills to complete a thorough needs analysis with each patient and determine the most appropriate product.
- Ensuring patients are aware of the process.
- Negotiating sales and address any concerns of potential customers.
- Following the Quality rules, Script guidelines, and Asking question protocols.
- Handling Patients' questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Build up brand loyalty and transferring customers into the promoter and ensure patient satisfaction.
- Review and follow up patient appointments
- Bachelor of medicine is a must ( surgery, dental, Physiotherapy )
- Fresh Grade is welcome
- Competency in English and Microsoft Office is a must
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to follow scripts without sounding boring
- Customer Service & Sales Suppo...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago