Projects Execution Manager
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 1 month ago
154Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Oversee and direct all execution works in projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Approve the supplies and materials to complete the projects and track inventory.
- Direct the projects team to manage the construction workers and subcontractors.
- Assure meeting contractual conditions of performance for all projects.
- Responsible for approving invoices of contractors according to what has been accomplished at sites or plants.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Conduct regular sites and plants visits to follow up work progress.
- Approve and review the internal and external reports relating to projects' status.
- Assure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Lead the coordination of construction works with Operation & Maintenance managers and other departments to guarantee meeting deadlines.
- Assure that all HSE regulations are followed at sites and plants during the construction works.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Discuss with supervisory personnel, contractors, and design professionals to resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Manage the investigation process for all damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Participate in the preparation of the project’s time schedule.
- Initially approve any time extension on the original projects' time schedule with submitting proper justification to top management.
- Set the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for projects execution team.
- Approve and participate in preparing the projects execution Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Assure that all projects are aligned with the approved budget.
- Lead the coordination with Supply Chain department to assure that all needed materials are available on time considering the lead time.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical).
- 12-15 Years of experience in Energy and Power Generation industry.
- 5 Years on same position.
- Analytical thinking & leadership skills.
- Project Management PMP certified.
- Electrical Engineer - 6th of October, Giza27 days ago
- Tendering Supervisor - Electri... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Quantity Survey Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- Techno Commercial Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- MEP Tendering & Procurement Ma... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Senior Mechanical Power Engine... - Belbes, Sharqia1 month ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria24 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer - Ele... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago
- Fiber Optics Engineer - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Project Manager | Saudi ArabiaConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Projects Sales Manager - Engin...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Mechanical Design Department M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Project Manager (Civil ...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago