Skills And Tools:
- Mapping out the different job positions and roles in each department in the company and establishing the descriptions and requirements for each (salary ranges, level of experience…etc.)
- Researching and testing various recruitment channels and establishing an efficient system with clear SOPs for every step of the recruitment process.
- Managing recruitment & onboarding
- Understanding and establishing clear company policies regarding HR.
- Solving any issues that may arise with employees and implementing ways to promote a healthy team culture.
- Developing and maintaining an accurate database of employee communication channels, as well as creating and moderating Whatsapp groups, email groups…etc.
- Assessing when redundancies occur, discussing them with management and managing the procedures for off-boarding.
- Developing and maintaining an up-to-date database of employee data, performance and incidents.
- Proposing ways to develop our team, e.g. courses and qualifications, and creating a policy for the frequency and prerequisites of such programs and trainings.
- Designing and implementing reward and punishment systems.
- Arrange regular appraisals with the team and track each person’s experience in the company.
- Have an excellent and up to date understanding on relevant laws and procedures and support the team in all such tasks.
- Develop a monthly report on all HR related data and statistics, including people hired, turnover statistics, performance, budget spending and advice.
- Suggest and implement ways to improve processes.
- Resource Management (Allocating a monthly budget for maintenance, F&B, equipment, etc.)
- Proposing and implementing ways to ensure a more comfortable and efficient work environment.
- Having a firm understanding of the company and responding to all sorts of questions and queries.
- Assisting the team on any technical or formatting issues
- Suggesting and implementing new tools to improve the efficiency and professionalism of the team.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic
- Bachelor's degree (design background is a plus)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office & G Suite (Adobe Graphic Suit is a plus)
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Must be enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago