- Experience Needed:
10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the domestic accounting for the retail operating units to ensure proper accounting and compliance and to drive process improvements in a fast-growing business environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a timely accounting close for the retail operating units .
- Review and prepare monthly roll forwards of balance sheet accounts to explain movements and reconcile accounts.
- Review and prepare inventory accounting adjustments for retail items sold in the stores .
- Review and prepare lease accounting entries and manage lease accounting schedules for retail sites .
- Review and prepare operational accruals to assure timely accounting and reporting of the retail site operations .
- Coordinate and record the accounting consolidation of our retail operations .
- Continually seek ways to improve and automate our accounting and reporting .
- Prepare audit schedules and respond to auditor inquiries .
- Develop and maintain process documentation supporting key functions .
- Work with Retail Controller, Finance Manager, and CFO on accounting projects as needed.
10 to 15 years
About this Company
Mediterraneo Egypt was incorporated in 1998 as a privately owned Commodities Trading House specialized in the import, export and distribution of commodities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mediterraneo Trading
Capitalizing on its traders’ track records and ethical trading practices, Mediterraneo has established...